Hurricane Harvey Disaster Relief Resources
In the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey, life can be chaotic. To help, we’ve pulled together a list of Texas-area resources now in place to put businesses and people on the road to recovery. For those who can help, we can point you to places to volunteer or donate.
Resources and Information
This provides a list of resources available to those looking for help now. You can also find out where to go for ongoing news about the recovery process.
Resources and Aid
Assistance (Important Numbers)
- Police, Firefighters, Ambulance: 713-884-3131
- Life threatening emergencies ONLY: 911
- Non-life threatening emergencies: 211 & 311
- Trapped? 713-426-9404
- Federal Disaster Assistance: 1-800-621-FEMA(3362)
- Flood Control: 713-684-4000
- Disaster Strategies Disability Hotline:
- FEMA Applications: 800-621-FEMA (3362)
- Disaster Assistance
- National Flood Insurance Program: 800-621-3362
- L.I.F.E. Houston (free baby formula)
- Texas Diaper Bank 210-731-8118
- The State Bar of Texas legal hotline: (800) 504-7030
Has your business been impacted? Here’s where you can turn.
Small Business Association
Disaster Education Network
Want to help?
We’ve heard from many people and organizations who are eager to get involved. Here’s a list of resources where your support can make a big impact.
Where to Volunteer
- NRG Center
- Salvation Army Family Residence Shelter:
- George R. Brown Convention Center Shelter:
- Islamic Society of Greater Houston
- Rescue Houston
- Attorney assistance
- Foster a Displaced Pet
- Remote Area Medical
- National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster
- Austin Dallas Relief Network