We're leaders in the communities we serve, enhancing lives by supporting nonprofit organizations, community programs and initiatives consistent with our mission and values.
Additionally, we've been active in our global philanthropy outreach for more than a decade, aiding disaster relief efforts and helping build sustainable communities.
- 20,035 Volunteer hours
- 29 state + D.C., Hate and Nepal
- 4,149 employees
- 306,000 donated to support, 2015 disaster relief efforts
- $6.8 million in total donations
- $235,000 Given to scholarships
- 296 nonprofit served
- 2014 – 2015 Bronze President's Volunteer service award